We have always stayed in on New Year’s Eve in my family. Everyone makes a fun New Year’s Eve Appetizer and we just eat our way until midnight. Here is a list of my all time favorite appetizers, snacks, and dips that will make your New Year’s Eve celebration extra special.
4. Tacos and Tequila Chicken Wings, taco seasoned wings with a sweet and spicy tequila glaze.
6. Crockpot Sausage Dip is always a hit, and it only has 3 ingredients!
7. Sun Dried Tomato and Goat Cheese Crostini are one of the fancier New Year’s Eve Appetizers
9. Cobb Dip (this will quickly become your new favorite dip)
11. Light and refreshing Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Pita Chips
These are always a hit and can be made in the smoker or in the oven.
13. Maple Bourbon Candied Bacon for the most popular New Year’s Eve Appetizers at my house!
I wish you a happy new year and hope you enjoy these New Year’s Eve Appetizers!
Here is a complete list of Best Recipes with Bourbon…
Even MORE New Year’s Eve Appetizers to try…